Is your procurement and planning team streamlining its purchase process to reduce value chain inefficiencies, or are they fire fighting all day long, and magically getting the order to the plant despite myriad material and purchasing delays?
- Do you have a detailed view of all outstanding purchase and stock transport orders exceptions?
- Can your procurement team monitor planned activities against actual progress? Can they see which Vendor commits are not in line with expectation, or may have significant downstream impact?
- When is the asset due for maintenance, calibration? Is that factored in your availability reports? Are data issues impacting your supply planning processes?
- Is lack of PO status visibility affecting your product ATP commits?
- Do vendor ASN updates become visible as they come in?
Supply NOW is your answer to all these questions!
Supply NOW for SAP is a real-time exception management application, with drill down into impacted purchase orders, stock transfers and stock transport orders. The application provides transparency, accountability and constant monitoring of procurement processes, providing up-to-date information to all stakeholders. Supply NOW provides a 360 view of open purchase orders and stock transport orders, integrating seamlessly with backend SAP solutions. It allows for instant order tracking and order exception identification. This comprehensive application enables procurement and planning teams to address order issues and critical exceptions in a highly optimized manner. The application also provides complete business user control over exception authoring, which can be created and customized as per business prioritization requirements.
Having control over Supply Operations is critical to optimizing customer order commits and shipment logistics processes. Supply NOW offers full traceability of the order throughout all phases of the fulfillment process. The application allows for online tracking of all open PO & STO backlog line items, and corresponding exceptions in a consistent, secure and easy-to-use framework. Be it the Buyer, or the Planner, or the Supplying Plant/ Partner representative, they can manage their backlog of purchase orders from a single window tailored to their respective needs. Using this solution, your procurement/ planning teams can:
- Track the status of any stage of delayed POs and STOs
- Manage supply operations to optimize customer order commits
- Set up predefined parameters to automatically define exceptions to eliminate order processing errors
- Track and analyze purchase activity with configurable graphs and reports
- Collaborate across the extended enterprise to minimize efficiency leakage
The application is rendered in a user friendly interface via web portals, or can be enabled directly on mobile devices such as tablets and the iPad. To request the Order Management Cockpit Data Sheet, click here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.